Explore the Region
Northwest Arkansas has a lot to offer!
LOCAL BARS & RESTAURANTS
Locally owned and operated, these restaurants and bars offer a true sampling of local flavor, both in food and atmosphere.
OTHER LOCAL FULL SERVICE RESTAURANTS:
- Angelino’s Italian Restaurant: (479) 373-1328 | Click for Facebook Page | Menu
- Back Forty Traditional American Food – Great Breakfast: (479) 373-1321 | Click for Facebook Page | Menu
- Big Whiskeys American Restaurant and Bar: (479) 373-2230 | Click for Website | Menu | Order
- Cathy’s Corner Big Portions, Great Breakfast: (479) 524-4475 | Click for Facebook Page | Menu
- Fratelli’s Wood Fired Pizza: (479) 524-0766 | Click for Website | Menu/Order
- Hunan Village Chinese Buffet/Restaurant: (479) 524-3979 | Click for Website | Menu
- La Huerta Mexican Restaurant: (479) 526-0061 | Click for Website | Menu
- Matadors Mexican Bar and Grill: 479-373-1889 | Click for Facebook Page | Menu
- So Chill Eat Asian/Sushi: (479) 427-1293 | Click for Website | Order
- Ziggywurst German Eatery and Beer Garden: 479-373-6688 | Click for Facebook Page | Menu
Siloam Springs is the place to find treasures!
With a large variety of Flea Markets and Antique stores in the area, why not start looking right here in Siloam Springs!?
Two Gals' Junk
Burlap and Lace
Heart of the Home
Northwest Arkansas, a region rich in Art, Business, and Aviation History: Here are some fantastic museums worth visiting to discover more about some of what made this part of the country what it is today.
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
(began as their first store)
Arkansas Air & Military Museum
Farmer’s Markets nearby
Some of the best Farmer’s Markets around, click on each picture to find out more info.
Springdale Farmer’s Market
at The Jones Center
Fayetteville Farmer’s Market
on the square
Bentonville Farmer’s Market
on the square
More Adventures to Find!
Other activities to explore in and around the area